To best prepare for 2021, our team will be taking time off to rest and recharge this holiday season. We hope you will be doing the same after a whirlwind of a year! Below you will find our holiday schedule and sample shipping recommendations. Please know that we created this end-of-year plan with you, our valued customers, and your sampling schedules in mind and that we intended to be as accommodating as possible.
December 23: The last day we can receive samples and provide you with reports before the holidays.
- Due to unpredictable holiday shipping demands, we recommend that you ship your samples on or before December 21 to ensure it arrives at our lab on time.
- For samples received on or before December 23, we will provide your report(s) by December 24. However, our team will not be available to answer inquiries on December 24 or December 25.
- Please do your best to ensure sampling logs are submitted promptly and that the sampling date and location are correct. If any sampling metadata is incomplete or needs updating, we will be unable to rerun your report until we return to the office on December 28.
December 24: Biobot Office Closed
December 25: Biobot Office Closed
December 28-30: Biobot lab team will be accepting sample deliveries on these dates.
- Samples received December 28-30 will be processed on December 30.
- Reports will be sent on December 31.
- For any questions or concerns about reports received on December 31, our team will be available in a limited capacity.
December 31: Biobot lab team will be accepting sample deliveries. All samples received on New Year’s Eve will be processed on January 4, 2021 and reports will be sent on January 5, 2021.
January 4: The entire Biobot team is back feeling refreshed and ready to provide valuable wastewater data to your communities in 2021!
If you wish to sample more frequently during the upcoming holiday break, feel free to collect your samples and then store them in a refrigerator until they are able to be shipped.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Biobot Support (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season!